On this Arabic tutorial, I make some sentences by using phrase “my son”. This tutorial is adapted from Arabic for Elementary School Class 2.
هَذَا اِبْنِىْ، هُوَ جَمِيْلٌ
ذلك اِبْنِىْ، هُوَ ذَكِيٌّ
هُوَ اِبْنِىْ، اِسْمُهُ اَحْمَدُ
ذلك اِبْنِىْ، مِهْنَتُهُ مُدَرِّسٌ
هَذَا اِبْنِىْ، مِهْنَتُهُ طَبِيْبٌ
1. This is my son. He is handsome.
2. That is my son. He is clever.
3. He is my son. His name is Ahmad.
4. That is my son. His profession is a teacher.
5. This is my son. His profession is a doctor.
هَذَا: this (male)
اِبْنِىْ: my son
ذلك: that (male)
اِسْمُهُ: his name
مُدَرِّسٌ: teacher (male)
طَبِيْبٌ: doctor (male)
"Bitcoin and Forex are high risk business. We must join them smartly."
Iklan Baris Gratis