On this tutorial, I learn making sentences to express “Who are you?” in Arabic.
مَنْ اَنْتَ، يَا وَلَدٌ؟
مَنْ اَنْتَ، يَا وَلَدِيْ؟
مَنْ اَنْتِ، يَا اِبْنَةٌ؟
مَنْ اَنْتِ، يَا اِبْنَتِيْ؟
1. Who are you? (male)
2. Who are you? (female)
3. Who are you, boy? (male)
4. Who are you, my boy? (male)
5. Who are you, girl? (female)
6. Who are you, my girl? (female)
7. Who are you? (male,two persons)
8. Who are you? (male, three persons or more?
اَنْتَ: you (male, singular)
اَنْتِ: you (female, singular)
وَلَدِيْ: my boy
اِبْنَتِيْ: my girl
اَنْتُمَا: you (male or female, two persons)
اَنْتُمْ: you (male, three persons or more)
"Bitcoin and Forex are high risk business. We must join them smartly."