On this Arabic tutorial, I learn to make some sentences to translate “This is my father” and other related sentences.
هَذَا اَبِيْ، اِسْمُهُ اَحْمَدُ
ذَلِكَ اَبِيْ، هُوَ صَاحِبُ الْاَعْمَالِ
هَذَا اَبِيْ، مِهْنَتُهُ مُدِيْرُ الْمَدْرَسَةِ
هَذَا اَبِيْ وَ هَذِهِ اُمِّيْ
ذَلِكَ اَبِيْ وَ تِلْكَ اُمِّيْ
1. This is my father.
2. This is my father. His name is Ahmad.
3. That is my father. He is a entrepreneur.
4. This is my father. His profession is headmaster.
5. This is my father and this is my mother.
6. That is my father and that is my mother.
هَذَا: this (male)
اَبِيْ: my father
اِسْمُهُ: his name
ذَلِكَ: that (male)
صَاحِبُ الْاَعْمَالِ: entrepreneur
مِهْنَتُهُ: his profession
مُدِيْرُ الْمَدْرَسَةِ: headmaster
هَذِهِ: this (female)
اُمِّيْ: my mother
تِلْكَ: that (female)
"Bitcoin and Forex are high risk business. We must join them smartly."