On this Arabic tutorial, I learn to make some sentences by using phrase “father of”.
اَحْمَدُ اَبُوْ فَرِيْد
فَرِيْد اَبُوْ مَحْمُوْد
اَبُوْ قَمَرٌ يُعَلِّمُ اللُّغَةَ الْعَرَبِيَّةَ
هَذَا اَبُوْ فَرِيْد، هُوَ طَبِيْبٌ
هُوَ اَبُوْ اَحْمَدُ، مِهْنَتُهُ مُدَرِّسٌ
ذَلِكَ اَبِيْ، اِسْمُهُ اَحْمَدُ
هَذَا اَبُوْكَ وَ ذَلِكَ اَبُوْهُ
1. Father of ...
2. Ahmad is father of Farid
3. Farid is father of Mahmud
4. Father of Komar teaches Arabic.
5. This is father of Farid. He is a doctor.
6. He is father of Ahmad. His profession is a teacher.
7. That is my father. His name is Ahmad.
8. This is your father and that is his father.
اللُّغَةَ الْعَرَبِيَّةَ: Arabic
هَذَا: this (male)
مِهْنَتُهُ: his profession
ذَلِكَ: that (male)
اَبِيْ: my father
اِسْمُهُ: his name
اَبُوْكَ: your father (male)
اَبُوْهُ: his father (female)
"Bitcoin and Forex are high risk business. We must join them smartly."