On this Arabic tutorial, I learn to make some sentences to express “Who is…?” For example, “Who is your brother?” or literally, “What is the name of your brother?”
مَا اسْمُ اَخِيْكَ؟ اِسْمُهُ اَحْمَدُ
مَا اسْمُ اُخْتِكَ؟ اِسْمُهَا عَائِشَةُ
مَا اسْمُ اَخِيْكِ؟ اِسْمُهُ اَحْمَدُ
مَا اسْمُ اُخْتِكِ؟ اِسْمُهَا عَائِشَةُ
مَا اسْمُ اَخِيْهِ؟ اِسْمُهُ زَيْدٌ
مَا اسْمُ اُخْتِهِ؟ اِسْمُهَا زَيْنَبٌ
مَا اسْمُ اَخِيْهَا؟ اِسْمُهُ زَيْدٌ
مَا اسْمُ اُخْتِهَا؟ اِسْمُهَا زَيْنَبٌ
1. Who is...?
2. Who is your (male) brother? His name is Ahmad.
3. Who is your (male) sister? Her name is Aisyah.
4. Who is your (female) brother? His name is Ahmad.
5. Who is your (female) sister? Her name is Aisyah.
6. Who is his brother? His name is Zaid.
7. Who is his sister? His name is Zainab.
8. Who is her brother? His name is Zaid.
9. Who is her sister? Her name is Zainab.
اَخِيْكَ: your (male) brother
اِسْمُهُ: his name
اُخْتِكَ: your (male) sister
اِسْمُهَا: her name
اَخِيْكِ: your (female) brother
اُخْتِكِ: your (female) sister
اَخِيْهِ: his brother
اُخْتِهِ: his sister
اَخِيْهَا: her brother
اُخْتِهَا: his sister
"Bitcoin and Forex are high risk business. We must join them smartly."