On this Arabic tutorial, I make some sentences to express “Who is your…?” The blank can be fulfilled by some members of a family, such as son, daughter, etc.
مَا اسْمُ اِبْنِكَ؟ اِسْمُهُ اَحْمَدُ
مَا اسْمُ اِبْنَتِكَ؟ اِسْمُهَا عَائِشَةُ
مَا اسْمُ اَبِيْكَ؟ اِسْمُهُ زَيْدٌ
مَا اسْمُ اُمِّكَ؟ اِسْمُهَا زَيْنَبٌ
مَا اسْمُ عَمِّكَ؟ اِسْمُهُ مَحْمُوْدُ
مَا اسْمُ عَمَّتِكَ؟ اِسْمُهَا مَرْيَمٌ
1. Who is your son? His name is Ahmad.
2. Who is your daughter? Her name is Aisyah.
3. Who is your father? His name is Zaid.
4. Who is your mother? Her name is Zainab.
5. Who is your uncle? His name is Mahmud.
6. Who is your aunt? Her name is Maryam.
اِبْنِكَ: your son
اِسْمُهُ: his name
اِبْنَتِكَ: your daughter
اِسْمُهَا: her name
اَبِيْكَ: your father
اُمِّكَ: your mother
عَمِّكَ: your uncle
عَمَّتِكَ: your aunt
"Bitcoin and Forex are high risk business. We must join them smartly."
Iklan Baris Gratis